Saturday, September 8, 2012

Galaxy






galaxy leggings: c/o Romwe, black chiffon dress: c/o Oasap, heels and bag: urban outfitters

I finally got galaxy print leggings. Aren't they fabulous? I am too obsessed... seriously. Also, the lighting in these photos makes them look almost as good as they look in person. They're so vibrant and wonderful. 

My classes are going really well. I'm a sociology major, as I've mentioned in previous posts, and I'm in two sociology classes at the moment. One is a research class where I need to come up with my own research project before the end of the semester. I'm nervous! I have no idea what I'll do it on! I also have to figure out what to write my honors thesis about soon, which is nerve-wracking as well! 

I've also been invited to a Lookbook.nu x PINK by victoria's secret event tomorrow, and I'm so excited for it! It's the first lookbook event I'll be going to, and it's at this amazing venue. I will be sure to take lots and lots of photos so that I can share it with you guys!

3 comments:

  1. Love those leggings!! I love how you styled them! Absolutely gorgeous (:

    -theresa
    collaredblouse.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. those leggings are stunning!

    http://charmainescloset.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. love this outfit! the leggings are gorgeous

    ReplyDelete