Tuesday, July 24, 2012









outfit 1: sandals, top: thrifted, jewelry: thrifted, gifts, vintage, skirt: forever 21

outfit 2: sweater, shoes, belt, bag, sunglasses: thrifted, shorts: thrifted, DIY

two nearly 100% thrifted outfits - I just can't stop! 

the skirt from the first outfit was technically free, because forever 21 has been having a buy one get one sale recently. which means is was practically thrifted too. both outfits probably cost me under $30.

It's going to be sad when I go back to ny and can no longer shop at my favorite thrift stores. Every time I go back to school I go through thrift withdrawal and binge when I am home for the holidays. Hopefully I'll have enough money to follow my pattern again this year! 

I'm waiting for some really exciting packages to come in the mail - I can't wait to show you what's inside them and tell you where they're from!

xoxo



6 comments:

  1. love your skirt in the first outfit! and also your jumper in the second!! fabulous!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the skirt and shorts!! and those sandals in the first outfit are perfectt

    http://underthefluorescents.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love both of these outfits! Proper cute you are!

    http://lovehatenostalgia.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  4. completely obsessed with the 2nd look!! love the prints.
    if you have some time and would like, come by and see my blog. :)
    xxxo
    ola
    www.stylesbyola.com

    ReplyDelete