Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Acid Animal Print




dress: c/o Romwe, hat: forever 21, sweater: thrifted, combat boots: Urban Outfitters


Hello lovelies! Here's a short outfit post - wearing another new dress from Romwe! Isn't it beautiful? Bold animal prints aren't normally my thing, but I absolutely love this dress. It fits perfectly and the cutouts at the top are gorgeous. 

Tonight I'll be going to see Shut Up and Play the Hits, a documentary about the final shows put on by LCD Soundsystem - I went to the first show at Terminal 5 in NYC and was in the front row, and I hope I'm shown in the documentary! That'd be wild. Anyway, I'm probably going to cry because James Murphy is one of the best musicians ever, and reliving the final week will be so incredibly sad. If you haven't heard anything by LCD Soundsystem, I strongly recommend you to look them up and download every album - they will change your life forever.

Here are a few of their many brilliant songs:







There you go. Has your life changed yet??

xoxo




1 comment:

  1. LOVE that dress!! Amazing outfit! :D

    -theresa
    collaredblouse.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete