Thursday, June 21, 2012

Red, White and Black






the tee is from crash and burn apparel, necklace is from forever 21 and everything else is thrifted. 

I've been working a lot lately so I haven't had much time to make outfit posts. I'm off for a few days now, however, so get ready for lots of them! 

I'm planning on drastically changing my hair at the end of the summer - it is soooo damaged. I haven't cut it in over 2 years! Any ideas? I'm going to change both cut and color most likely. 

Also, Los Campesinos! were amazing!! I also got my friend to steal a set list from the show for me. It was one of my goals of the summer. :)

Here are a few photos from the event:





Also, this is the best song I've heard in a long time:





Much love! 
xoxo


4 comments:

  1. Great outfit!! I love the skirt and shoes~ Very cute.

    -theresa
    collaredblouse.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. why are you so super cute?
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awaiting your forthcoming return ... ♪)
    http://www.lauderlis.com/2014/12/megan-lois.html#ml2

    ReplyDelete