Friday, May 18, 2012

May 18



I'm so excited for the new Beach House album, Bloom - it came out just a few days ago, and it is supposed to be amazing! I haven't gotten around to listening to it quite yet, but this is a single from the album. They are wonderful <3

Yesterday I dip dyed a pair of shorts that I've had forever and I really like how they turned out! I ended up wearing them today! I also wore one of the items that I thrifted yesterday - an amazing oversized shirt. I just love the pattern on it so much:






What I'm wearing: shorts: thrifted/DIY, shirt and belt: thrifted, shoes and top: urban outfitters, jewelry: gifts and thrifted

3 comments:

  1. your style is amazing! i looked at some of your outfits and i love each single one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have to agree with Lea! Great outfits and great style!

    ReplyDelete
  3. ^^♪ let me enjoy rewinding )
    http://www.lauderlis.com/2014/12/megan-lois.html#ml2

    ReplyDelete